Why haven't I written in so long?

Why?

Well,  I've been quite busy with my studies in school. I think it's very important for me to
learn these things in order to do what I've always wanted too. I'm sorry but, sometimes
other things come first. Yeah school is a priority, but I think most teachers don't realize
we have people we care about, and if they're in need what are the chances of me stopping
to do an assignment that I may never personally have to use ever again? It's important
to know yes, but they need to have a more understanding approach or it will never help
people know what they need too. I think personally, school is very stressful at times and can lead
to depression or even anxiety due to the words "Exam" or "Assessment". This is what
causes students to fail, also the fact that testing techniques are changing constantly so 
therefore, students don't even know what to expect on major tests. Then on these tests,
they grade you by points, which YOU must obtain a certain amount to go to college
even when they're the one's putting us off track. Isn't it funny? Even teachers face it
with testing like this, they're criticized by their boss based on our scores when,
really they were the ones who changed it to begin with. I know I'm ranting but this, is very
important. I also would like too mention little kids in elementary, or primary schools 
don't even know if they're safe. In my area, recently there has been a lot of events which has educed
panic on them. This world has changed so much it worries me for this next generation.

Comments