Autumn

Autumn
Autumn is a beautiful time. It’s a time where the entire atmosphere changes. The leaves begin to change to colors of yellow, orange and red, which soon fall from the branches. It’s not too cold nor too hot. This makes it quite comfortable to gather around with other people outside. You may even see people gathering around under the beautiful crisp night. It’s very nice. This is when the major holidays start as well. I find that there is one that sticks out the most though in this extraordinary season. On this day, many people fill the streets in search for one or more things; sweets, scares, or smiles. People masquerade themselves. Some do a more horror approach while others want to keep it sweet and innocent. I find it interesting to watch how people costume themselves in the ways they do. But this is all possible only in the season of Autumn. It’s a truly interesting season. 

(Yeah, I haven’t wrote in awhile so I thought well, it’s autumn, I love autumn so here you go! I had a better one at first but I accidentally deleted it with the damned keyboard…)

Comments